This weekend, colleges around the country will send out admissions decisions to prospective students.
Whether they arrive by post, email or drone, finding out whether you've been given a ticket to your dream school is a moment fraught with tension.
Watch the moments when the suspense turns to sheer joy.
1. Someone get this kid a paper bag.
Just breathe, buddy, you're gonna make it.
2. Parents are mean!
This poor girl goes through a rollercoaster of emotions.
3. Watch his whole face light up.
The elation is palpable when he finally realizes what the letter says.
4. The next best thing after finding out is sharing the joy.
Just try not to cry when she calls her teacher.
5. This guy is clearly having a good night.
And it's all just too much to process.
6. This kid is trying to play it cool.
But he's secretly overjoyed. Just look at that smile.
7. What's better than one kid reacting?
Emily DeRuy is a Washington, D.C.-based associate editor, covering education, reproductive rights, and inequality. A San Francisco native, she enjoys Giants baseball and misses Philz terribly.