Oreo has been releasing a bunch of fun new concoctions over the past year. From S'moreos to Red Velvet to the strange Cotton Candy variety, it seems the cookie brand has taken a page from Willy Wonka's book and leaned into its silly side. And now? SKINNY cookies.
Oreo Thins are really thin Oreos. They come in original, mint, and vanilla flavors, and are what happens when a cookie sexes up a chip.
We got a bunch of the svelte new treats — and you won't believe all the things you can do with them:
1. Slide them under a door.
2. Wear them as gauges in your ears.
3. Practice your POGS skills.
4. Try to trick the pop machine into giving you drinks*.
*Not actually recommended.
5. Untwist them like their more robust cousins.
6. Or you could, you know, just eat them. They're good.
Akilah Hughes is a comedian, YouTuber, and staff writer and producer for Fusion's culture section. You can almost always find her waxing poetic about memes and using too many emojis. 🍕