American tennis legend Serena Williams took home the 2015 Wimbledon Women's Singles title Saturday, beating Spanish opponent Garbiñe Muguruza with a score of 6-4, 6-4.
The win marks her sixth Wimbledon title, her fourth consecutive Grand Slam championship, and her 21st Grand Slam championship in all—which, in case you don't speak tennis, roughly translates to "slay." To celebrate Serena's victory, here are 9 photos of her doing just that at various points in her storied career.
1. Williams sisters 1, Reaganomics 0
2. Serena rises
3. Here's Serena after one of her wins in the year 5 B.A. ("Before Aneres"), a.k.a. 1999.
4. Two people in this photo won gold medals at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, and ol' Legs in the back wasn't one of 'em.
5. A moment of silence for this tennis ball
6. ("Perfect Day" from Legally Blonde plays softly in the background.)
7. Basically winning things at a doctorate level by 2009
8. Venus and Serena's 2000 Olympic gold medals were getting lonely
9. Serena's probably going to need a bigger trophy wing after today's Wimbledon victory.
Bad at filling out bios seeks same.