There's no need to sit at home, waiting for trick-or-treaters this year. We've rounded up five fun, do-it-yourself Halloween costume ideas for you and baby to win Halloween this year.
This Dad's got a really cute, baby alien in his belly.
Creepy or creative? (We say both!)
This zombie Mom looks like she's ready for a role on "The Walking Dead."
Not into blood 'n guts? How about doing an "Austin Powers" tribute? We love this Dr. Evil & Mini-Me!
This zombie family is really impressive!
If you're wondering how to make a bloody zombie shirt, browse Pinterest and YouTube for easy DIY instructions like this one:
All you need is:
- a t-shirt
- a hanger (or a blow dryer)
- a plastic bag (or something big enough to protect your work area)
- a couple of different paint brushes
- fake blood
- red and brown cream make-up
- hot chocolate powder
- a wood sander (if you're really hardcore and about that #zombielife)
However you decide to dress up this Halloween, be safe and have fun!