The future of American Apparel is in trouble.
As Fortune's Phil Wahba reported this week, the company said in a new filing that investors are now at risk of "total losses." Company shares have been hovering at or below $2 for the past five years, and closed Thursday at $0.16, as revenue continues to plunge.
If the company does wind up shutting down, it will die with a glorious legacy of racy ads, its misbehaved and controversial founder Dov Charney, and for putting out some of the…boldest…OK, oddest, clothing items ever created.
Here are the top 11.
11) Hooded Swimsuit
10) Teen Shirt
9) "Afrika Print Cotton Spandex Jersey Mini Skirt"
8) "Printed Nylon Tricot High-Waist Swim Brief"
7) At least 5 products that came with chemical product safety warnings, like this hat
6) The Fonda
3) Shirt with scary Andy Kauffman face
2) Hooded…rain pouch? That should probably be placed with #7?
Rob covers business, economics and the environment for Fusion. He previously worked at Business Insider. He grew up in Chicago.