A new trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron was just released, so that's why no one in your office is getting any work done today.
So much kicking! Black Widow dropping out of the sky on a motorcycle! Here are the nine best parts of that trailer:
1. Quicksilver punching Captain America right in his friggin' face
2. Ultron birthing himself from a pile of electronic garbage. This feels like a precursor to the stories your great-great-grandchildren will tell their kids about how we ruined the planet while they're floating through space on a new Elysium-style planet
3. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are the dismissive goths at every high school party you ever attended
4. Hi, we're the Avengers, we're here to kick your damn life apart
5. The Science Bros are BACK
6. This shot of everyone looking like they just got detention
7. New weapons—the better to beat your ass with
8. Shiny new HQ
9. SURPRISE, IT ME
Danielle Henderson is a lapsed academic, heavy metal karaoke machine, and culture editor at Fusion. She enjoys thinking about how race, gender, and sexuality shape our cultural narratives, but not in a boring way.