What better way to see how U.S. pop culture has evolved over the last five years than to take a look Halloween costumes over the years? We got with Party City to get the stats. Disclaimer: Darwin would be disappointed.
- Vampires inspired by Twilight
- Star Wars
- Vampires … again!
- 1980s Comeback Costumes
- Jersey Shore
- Zombies inspired by Walking Dead
- Classic Cartoons (Strawberry Shortcake, Super Mario)
- Pop Star Singers (Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj)
- Superheroes (Avengers, Spider Man, Dark Knight Rises)
- Mattel Monster High
- Mix & Match Options for Women
- TV Inspired Costumes (Game of Thrones)
- Disney Princesses